Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sky High Expectations For Obama

Barack Obama

A series of recent polls Americans have high hopes for President-elect Barack Obama. Obama, but also facing steep challenges that could make it difficult to express in all his campaign promises. St. And I heard the story of when I cast my vote. Three-fourths say the election gave them hope. Paul, Minn.. . Take Nancy Fisher Obama supporter who lives in Hugo. L America is smitten with Barack Obama hours. I woke up and was just one day, and I was really thinking It sa beautiful day for a change. He continued. I actually woke up at 2:30 in the morning and I was so excited, said Fisher, but she did go to bed until sunrise. He could barely sleep the night before the election. Polls by the Associated Press and Quinnipiac University showed two-thirds of Americans view him favorably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home